We Specialise in Website Accessibility
The World Wide Web can be a life changer for disabled people ! It is therefore extremely important to make your website as easy for disabled people to use, as it is for other visitors.
Our practical advice and website audit reports will help you to:-
- Apply the W3C guidelines for accessibility (WCAG / WAI)
- Ensure that your site complies with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and other legislation
- Demonstrate that your website has been independently checked for accessibility
- Achieve a higher search engine ranking
- Maximise the reach of your website and improve usability for all
- Deliver a truly inclusive web experience for your visitors
Userite's experienced engineers and consultants, together with our wide ranging panel of disabled users, can provide clear and practical guidance for building and maintaining usable accessible websites.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with us please complete or on-line Contact Form or email us at email@example.com . If you would like a no commitment quotation for an a web accessibility test or a full web accessibility report please use our free Quotation Form.
Remember that search engines such as Google and Yahoo are blind! They do not see your pictures or colour schemes, they simply read your textual content (headings, text and links).
Search engines are your biggest blind users!
Apply the W3C accessibility guidelines correctly and your site will be easier for search engines, blind users and everyone else. It is a win-win scenario.